Ask the Experts
If you are a CLINIC affiliate, one of your best benefits is access to our expert team of attorneys. Use the Mytra Fusion Fitness Chothing Set Rash Guard and Tudo Shorts to contact a CLINIC attorney about questions on individual cases or other issues concerning immigration law practice or strategy. You must be Koreashop Non-Slip Black Dash Mats for Sep 20152018 Toyota Hilux Single Extra Double-Cab SR5 REVO RH Drive to access this form.
Fact sheets, how to help and other resources on family separation
The administration’s recent policy of separating children from their parents at the border has a wide range of repercussions. Meanwhile, due to deportations and enforcement actions, family separations also occur on a regular basis across the country, far away from the border. We've compiled resources including suggestions for how people can help and facts about the situation.
Stories of Immigration
In honor of Mother’s Day 2019, CLINIC has collected the stories of four mothers who have gone through or are currently going through the asylum process. It is our hope that these stories illustrate the experience of motherhood under extreme circumstances, and how they are connected by perseverance, love, and hope.
Isabel es una madre joven que huyó de Centro América por las amenazas de muerte del crimen organizado. Entró a los Estados Unidos hace aproximadamente un año buscando protección que provee el asilo. La historia de Isabel es un ejemplo emblemático de las dificultades socio-políticas que afectan el acceso a oportunidades a jóvenes. Isabel tiene la esperanza de un futuro estable y sano para su familia. CLINIC reconoce las dificultades que enfrentan muchos jóvenes inmigrantes al rededor del mundo y se solidarizan con aquellos que huyen de la violencia.
- Stainless Steel Double Walled Vacuum Insulated Reusable Thermos Cup Male and Female Portable Business Office Water Cup High Capacity
- ScudoPro Tunisia Technical Polo Shirt for Men and Women
- Osculati SeaDog Watertight 2nm White Stern LED Navigation Light Bulkhead Mount
- 8 Gang Strip 1224V Toggle Switch Control Panel Vehicle Control Boat Voltmeter IP65 (color Black)
- SAKAE 46HD10 1K 2K 5K (color 1K)
- BLACKHAWK 41VT1 Instructor's Gun Belt, 1.5Inch, Black
- Extra Strong Tent Pegs on Amazon 12 inch Galvanized Tent Stakes Heavy Duty Steel Stakes for Sand Camping Wedding Mountains
- WJS Sweet Tassels Cgreymere Women Warm Stripes Long Autumn and Winter Outdoor MultiFunctional Fgreyion Trend Wild Warm Shawl Scarf Gift
- NCAA Kentucky Wildcats Car Emblem
- SPLNWTFHCNWPCB Ladies Latin Dance shoes Adult high Heel Dance shoes Social Dancing shoes Rumba Dancing shoes
- Navy X-Small Solbari UPF 50+ Women's Sun Predection Long Sleeve Polo Dress Sensitive Collection - UV Predection, Sun Predective
- (Silver) - Advanced LED Berth Bulkhead Lights for Boat, RV, Camper & Trailer
- USN Muscle Fuel Anabolic All in One 4kg - Caramel Popcorn
- Original New IGBT 7MBR150U4R12050 7MBR150VN12050 7MBR150VR12050 7MBR150VX12050 (color 7MBR150U4R12050)
- PurpleA 6mm TPE Yoga Mat Environmentally Friendly NonSlip Sports Fitness Mat Multicolor Optional with Mesh Bag
- NCAA Mens Game Changer Pants
Featured Resources & Analysis
CLINIC submitted a letter to USCIS Director Cissna on May 16, 2019 with recommendations to address and correct its erroneous rejection of Forms I-765 filed by Liberian DED holders. In summary, CLINIC recommends that USCIS should: automatically extend all Liberian DED holders EADs for the 12-month DED period; conduct outreach to ensure the Liberian community has accurate information; and investigate the root causes of the error, make its findings available to the public, and take corrective action to avoid replication.
USCIS mistakenly rejected approximately 155 Liberian DED employment authorization applications (Form I-765) filed prior to May 8, 2019. A computer coding error at the Chicago Lockbox caused the cases to be rejected during initial screening. As a result, USCIS issued rejection notices erroneously stating that the “country...is not currently eligible for DED.”
SILVER SPRING, Maryland – A California federal judge took an appropriate first step April 8 by issuing a Bloomerang Women Messenger Bags 2018 Vintage Bag Ladies Famous Brand Crossbody Bag for Women Genuine Leather Handbags High Quality G784 color Red that temporarily halts the administration’s “Remain in Mexico” policy, said CLINIC Executive Director Anna Gallagher. The Migrant Protection Protocols, as the administration calls the policy, force non-Mexican asylum applicants to stay in Mexico while waiting for their cases to be heard.
SILVER SPRING, Maryland—The Trump administration’s expansion of the Remain in Mexico policy to El Paso, Texas, piles on to its two-year history of cruel and unjustified attacks on asylum seekers.