Ask the Experts
If you are a CLINIC affiliate, one of your best benefits is access to our expert team of attorneys. Use the FidgetFidget 20inch Carbon Fiber Road Racing Wheel 38mm deep,406mm Rim,25mm Width Mini Velo to contact a CLINIC attorney about questions on individual cases or other issues concerning immigration law practice or strategy. You must be Grey Outdoor Sports hat Baseball Cap Casual Shade Size Cap Ladies Hat Tide HighGrade Embroidered Elastic Cap Men's Full Sealing Baseball Cap GrljdHat to access this form.
Fact sheets, how to help and other resources on family separation
The administration’s recent policy of separating children from their parents at the border has a wide range of repercussions. Meanwhile, due to deportations and enforcement actions, family separations also occur on a regular basis across the country, far away from the border. We've compiled resources including suggestions for how people can help and facts about the situation.
Stories of Immigration
In honor of Mother’s Day 2019, CLINIC has collected the stories of four mothers who have gone through or are currently going through the asylum process. It is our hope that these stories illustrate the experience of motherhood under extreme circumstances, and how they are connected by perseverance, love, and hope.
Isabel es una madre joven que huyó de Centro América por las amenazas de muerte del crimen organizado. Entró a los Estados Unidos hace aproximadamente un año buscando protección que provee el asilo. La historia de Isabel es un ejemplo emblemático de las dificultades socio-políticas que afectan el acceso a oportunidades a jóvenes. Isabel tiene la esperanza de un futuro estable y sano para su familia. CLINIC reconoce las dificultades que enfrentan muchos jóvenes inmigrantes al rededor del mundo y se solidarizan con aquellos que huyen de la violencia.
- Flames Skulls Deluxe Yoga Mat Aerobic Exercise Pilates
- GMYANYSZ Ethnic a Bracelet Ethnic Style Resin Antique Silver color Bracelets for Women
- Suncloud Men's Turbine Polarized Sunglasses Frame blueee Lens
- HORUSDY 200mm 8 Universal Durable Pliers, Hand ToolsDurable Heavy Duty Wire Cutter Tool
- Gizmo Contigo AUTOSPOUT Straw Flip Kids Water Bottle, 14 oz, Basketball blueee
- Kids Training Equipment Outdoor Indoor Adjustable Height Steel Basketball Hoop Set Basketball Ball Shooting Stand
- IMAX 816303 Beth Kushnick Wood and Bone Desk Set (Set of 3), Brown
- Round Cork Mandala Yoga Mat 3MM Natural Rubber
- AMERICAN ACTIVE Men's 3 Pack 100% Cotton Fleece Lined Base Layer Long Sleeve Thermal Crew Neck Shirt
- Jielongtongxun Safety Sturdy Life Jacket Swim Vest for Snorkeling, Swimming, Outdoor Play, Size L, M, S, color blueee, Pink Simple and Beautiful
- BOZLES (Bozuresu) Metal jig Lure TG Ieyasu 30g 4582442292046 blueee Pink
- KCD 6 Foot 2 File XW604AB2 Black Waveform Become Warped Plate Power Supply Appliances Ship Type Switch
- Pink Red 35 4.5 B(M) US Women MODEOK Women Mid Hiking Boots Water Resistant Leather Hiking shoes for Outdoor Walking Trekking
- Easter Eggs Eggs Basket ECO Aqua Power Kinematic Iyengar Kundini Hot Pilates Gymnastics Hatha Yoga Mat and Other Mats That Need to Be Performed On The Ground
- Injinji Men's Sport Original Weight Micro Performance Toe Socks
Featured Resources & Analysis
CLINIC submitted a letter to USCIS Director Cissna on May 16, 2019 with recommendations to address and correct its erroneous rejection of Forms I-765 filed by Liberian DED holders. In summary, CLINIC recommends that USCIS should: automatically extend all Liberian DED holders EADs for the 12-month DED period; conduct outreach to ensure the Liberian community has accurate information; and investigate the root causes of the error, make its findings available to the public, and take corrective action to avoid replication.
USCIS mistakenly rejected approximately 155 Liberian DED employment authorization applications (Form I-765) filed prior to May 8, 2019. A computer coding error at the Chicago Lockbox caused the cases to be rejected during initial screening. As a result, USCIS issued rejection notices erroneously stating that the “country...is not currently eligible for DED.”
SILVER SPRING, Maryland – A California federal judge took an appropriate first step April 8 by issuing a Ritchey Carbon WCS 220 UD Carbon Stem 2017 that temporarily halts the administration’s “Remain in Mexico” policy, said CLINIC Executive Director Anna Gallagher. The Migrant Protection Protocols, as the administration calls the policy, force non-Mexican asylum applicants to stay in Mexico while waiting for their cases to be heard.
SILVER SPRING, Maryland—The Trump administration’s expansion of the Remain in Mexico policy to El Paso, Texas, piles on to its two-year history of cruel and unjustified attacks on asylum seekers.