Ask the Experts
If you are a CLINIC affiliate, one of your best benefits is access to our expert team of attorneys. Use the Spyderco SC122GPSBGR Tenacious G10 Serrated Knife Green to contact a CLINIC attorney about questions on individual cases or other issues concerning immigration law practice or strategy. You must be Abdominal Wheel MultiFunction SplitType Pushups Home FourWheeled Beginners Sports Equipment to access this form.
Fact sheets, how to help and other resources on family separation
The administration’s recent policy of separating children from their parents at the border has a wide range of repercussions. Meanwhile, due to deportations and enforcement actions, family separations also occur on a regular basis across the country, far away from the border. We've compiled resources including suggestions for how people can help and facts about the situation.
Stories of Immigration
In honor of Mother’s Day 2019, CLINIC has collected the stories of four mothers who have gone through or are currently going through the asylum process. It is our hope that these stories illustrate the experience of motherhood under extreme circumstances, and how they are connected by perseverance, love, and hope.
Isabel es una madre joven que huyó de Centro América por las amenazas de muerte del crimen organizado. Entró a los Estados Unidos hace aproximadamente un año buscando protección que provee el asilo. La historia de Isabel es un ejemplo emblemático de las dificultades socio-políticas que afectan el acceso a oportunidades a jóvenes. Isabel tiene la esperanza de un futuro estable y sano para su familia. CLINIC reconoce las dificultades que enfrentan muchos jóvenes inmigrantes al rededor del mundo y se solidarizan con aquellos que huyen de la violencia.
- Naturehike Nylon Push Type Inflatable Mat Outdoor Camping Single Portable Thickening Tent Moisture Cushion Press Inflation Pad Mattress Mummy Pad
- LA Active Grip Socks Yoga Pilates Barre Non Slip Ballet
- Foldable Picnic Mat Outdoor Waterproof Sandproof Beach Mat with Handle for Camping,Family Day Out, Travel, BBQ
- Moonooda Saucer Nest Round Swing, Large 40’’ Flying Tree Swing, 400lbs Weight Capacity, blueee
- Tail Light Sticker Vinyl Film 100 x 30cm 3D Effect Cat Eye Car Head Light Film Taillight Vinyl Film Car Foil Film - (color Name orange)
- Latin Dance shoes Men Salsa Tango Ballroom shoes Jazz shoes (color Black, Size 245)
- Solas 301107507S PROPEL 3 7 1 2 7 PITCH RG ALU YAM
- Sanzhangdd Bikini New Palm Leaf Print Cami Bikini Women Swimsuit Spaghetti Straps Leaf Swimsuit Summer Beach
- MOBILE FOURS IKADA M 1.50
- CHAOXIANG Tarpaulin Tent Thicken Rainproof High Temperature Resistance AntiSun AntiAging WearResistant Lightweight PE blueee, 160g m2, Thickness 0.28mm, 24 Sizes (color blueee, Size 4×8m)
- Solid Brilliant White X-Small Callaway Womens Short fauxCGBF9020-P
- Ozark Trail 6 Person Instant Cabin Tent by Ozark Trail
- Christmas Snowflake Wallpaper Womens Power Flex Running Yoga Pants Workout Tights Leggings Trouser
- ID Mens Combi Stretch Jacket
- LightningWear Men's Athletic Shorts Basketball Shorts Lacrosse Shorts Soccer Shorts White Dark Brown
Featured Resources & Analysis
CLINIC submitted a letter to USCIS Director Cissna on May 16, 2019 with recommendations to address and correct its erroneous rejection of Forms I-765 filed by Liberian DED holders. In summary, CLINIC recommends that USCIS should: automatically extend all Liberian DED holders EADs for the 12-month DED period; conduct outreach to ensure the Liberian community has accurate information; and investigate the root causes of the error, make its findings available to the public, and take corrective action to avoid replication.
USCIS mistakenly rejected approximately 155 Liberian DED employment authorization applications (Form I-765) filed prior to May 8, 2019. A computer coding error at the Chicago Lockbox caused the cases to be rejected during initial screening. As a result, USCIS issued rejection notices erroneously stating that the “country...is not currently eligible for DED.”
SILVER SPRING, Maryland – A California federal judge took an appropriate first step April 8 by issuing a LiKai Picnic Blanket Funny Penguin Foldable Portable Waterproof Outdoor Travelling Camping Beach Mat that temporarily halts the administration’s “Remain in Mexico” policy, said CLINIC Executive Director Anna Gallagher. The Migrant Protection Protocols, as the administration calls the policy, force non-Mexican asylum applicants to stay in Mexico while waiting for their cases to be heard.
SILVER SPRING, Maryland—The Trump administration’s expansion of the Remain in Mexico policy to El Paso, Texas, piles on to its two-year history of cruel and unjustified attacks on asylum seekers.