Ask the Experts
If you are a CLINIC affiliate, one of your best benefits is access to our expert team of attorneys. Use the Adidas Ace Tango 17.1 TR Mens Multi Surface Soccer Trainers to contact a CLINIC attorney about questions on individual cases or other issues concerning immigration law practice or strategy. You must be Men's shoes,Knit,Spring Fall,Breathable Low-Top Sneakers,Non-Slip Travel,Hiking shoes,Light Soles,Comfort Running shoes,Lightweight Walking shoes, Athletic shoes, Outdoor Climbing shoes,Office to access this form.
Fact sheets, how to help and other resources on family separation
The administration’s recent policy of separating children from their parents at the border has a wide range of repercussions. Meanwhile, due to deportations and enforcement actions, family separations also occur on a regular basis across the country, far away from the border. We've compiled resources including suggestions for how people can help and facts about the situation.
Stories of Immigration
In honor of Mother’s Day 2019, CLINIC has collected the stories of four mothers who have gone through or are currently going through the asylum process. It is our hope that these stories illustrate the experience of motherhood under extreme circumstances, and how they are connected by perseverance, love, and hope.
Isabel es una madre joven que huyó de Centro América por las amenazas de muerte del crimen organizado. Entró a los Estados Unidos hace aproximadamente un año buscando protección que provee el asilo. La historia de Isabel es un ejemplo emblemático de las dificultades socio-políticas que afectan el acceso a oportunidades a jóvenes. Isabel tiene la esperanza de un futuro estable y sano para su familia. CLINIC reconoce las dificultades que enfrentan muchos jóvenes inmigrantes al rededor del mundo y se solidarizan con aquellos que huyen de la violencia.
- Verdickt3.0 mm pvc weiche glas tischdecke wasserdichte und antiironing tisch matte tischset kristall tellerA 85x136cm(33x54inch)
- 3D Car Simulation Faux Crocodile Skin Leather Sticker Film Crack Design Interior Decoration Motorcycle 30 40 50 60 200 cm (color Name Black Crocodile Skin, Size 50CM X 200 cm)
- Fashion Handbag Korean Plaid Shoulder Messenger Bag Small Square Totes Female Clutch Bag
- 40x60 40x80 40x100cm No Frame Wall Art Picture Home Decoration Poster Framework 5 Piece Pcs Guitar and Car Landscape Modern Living Room HD Printed Painting
- Shoreline Marine Dive Flag, 20 X 24Inch
- Seaflo Accumulator Tank Water Pump Flow Control Internal Bladder 125 psi 23.5 oz
- Mydaily Double Layer Ingreened Umbrella Cars Reverse Umbrella Ethnic Aztec Tribal Stripe Windproof UV Proof Travel Outdoor Umbrella
- Ski Goggles Dual Layer AntiFog Lens 100% UV400 Predection, OTG Snow Goggles Men, Women,Helmet Compatible,F
- Men's Leather Beach shoes Casual Men's shoes Fashion Slippers Men's Sandals (color Yellow, Size 43)
Featured Resources & Analysis
CLINIC submitted a letter to USCIS Director Cissna on May 16, 2019 with recommendations to address and correct its erroneous rejection of Forms I-765 filed by Liberian DED holders. In summary, CLINIC recommends that USCIS should: automatically extend all Liberian DED holders EADs for the 12-month DED period; conduct outreach to ensure the Liberian community has accurate information; and investigate the root causes of the error, make its findings available to the public, and take corrective action to avoid replication.
USCIS mistakenly rejected approximately 155 Liberian DED employment authorization applications (Form I-765) filed prior to May 8, 2019. A computer coding error at the Chicago Lockbox caused the cases to be rejected during initial screening. As a result, USCIS issued rejection notices erroneously stating that the “country...is not currently eligible for DED.”
SILVER SPRING, Maryland – A California federal judge took an appropriate first step April 8 by issuing a Belstaff Cranstone T-Shirt in White that temporarily halts the administration’s “Remain in Mexico” policy, said CLINIC Executive Director Anna Gallagher. The Migrant Protection Protocols, as the administration calls the policy, force non-Mexican asylum applicants to stay in Mexico while waiting for their cases to be heard.
SILVER SPRING, Maryland—The Trump administration’s expansion of the Remain in Mexico policy to El Paso, Texas, piles on to its two-year history of cruel and unjustified attacks on asylum seekers.