Ask the Experts
If you are a CLINIC affiliate, one of your best benefits is access to our expert team of attorneys. Use the CUSHY Hyaena 50pcs lot S Octopus High Steel s Circle Fishing s Size 16 0 6 0 to contact a CLINIC attorney about questions on individual cases or other issues concerning immigration law practice or strategy. You must be Fishcardscom Hawaii Reef Fish and Ingreenebrate ID Set of 2 Identical Cards 6x9 Inches BStock to access this form.
Fact sheets, how to help and other resources on family separation
The administration’s recent policy of separating children from their parents at the border has a wide range of repercussions. Meanwhile, due to deportations and enforcement actions, family separations also occur on a regular basis across the country, far away from the border. We've compiled resources including suggestions for how people can help and facts about the situation.
Stories of Immigration
In honor of Mother’s Day 2019, CLINIC has collected the stories of four mothers who have gone through or are currently going through the asylum process. It is our hope that these stories illustrate the experience of motherhood under extreme circumstances, and how they are connected by perseverance, love, and hope.
Isabel es una madre joven que huyó de Centro América por las amenazas de muerte del crimen organizado. Entró a los Estados Unidos hace aproximadamente un año buscando protección que provee el asilo. La historia de Isabel es un ejemplo emblemático de las dificultades socio-políticas que afectan el acceso a oportunidades a jóvenes. Isabel tiene la esperanza de un futuro estable y sano para su familia. CLINIC reconoce las dificultades que enfrentan muchos jóvenes inmigrantes al rededor del mundo y se solidarizan con aquellos que huyen de la violencia.
- Yoga Mat Non Slip 24 X 71 Exercise Mats Sunglasses Orangutan Premium Fitness Pilates Carrying Strap
- 315MHZ Mos Mini Remote Switch 3v 3.3v 3.6v 3.7v 4.2v 4.5v 5v 6v 7.4v 9v 12v Small Size Mini LED Light Battery Wireless Lighting
- Ochoos LR30 High CRI LED White Red 205LM Portable Camping Light Flashlight (color blueee)
- Rainbow Rules Mini Hearts on Grey Tie Back Strapless Swimsuit
- Nicgid Men Leg Bag Motorcycle Waist Pack Fanny Bag Pouch Outdoor Multi-Pocket Thigh Bag
- Women's shoes Loafers & Slip-Ons Low-Top Sneakers Leather Maternity shoes Casual Soft Round Head Ladies shoes,White,39
- JY ART Baby Spielmatte, Faltbare XPESchaum Crawling Spielmatte Ungiftig Doppelseiten, Wohnzimmer Schaumpolster Picknick im Freien Yoga 200 180 1cm,4
- MYXMY Outdoor Sports Men's Small Backpack Waterproof Casual Pockets Female Chest Bag Fashion Mini Practical wear Messenger Bag (color C)
- Fishing Trolling Reel 14+1BB 4.2 1 Ball Bearing carretilhas de pescar Fly baitcasting Drum molinete surfcasting angelrolle 2018 color Silver Bearing Quantity 14 Spool Capacity 3000 Series
- Trekology 6Piece Pack Rubber Tips for Trekking Poles Replacement Pole Tip Predectors Fits Most Standard Hiking Poles with 11mm Hole Diameter Shock Absorbing, Adds Grip, and Traction
- Bloomerang Composite Shoulder Bag Flap Female Handbag Totes Panelled Women Simple Designer PU Leather Crossbody Bag Lady Bolsas Femininas color Brown L28cmW11cmH20cm
- HITSAN 2Pcs 340x140mm White Metal Release Catch Support Bench Table Folding Shelf Bracket One Piece
- Black 6 Erin Snow JES Pant in Racer
- Fittings 13 Rear Adjustable Lowering Drop Kit for Harley Sportster 883 1200 19881999
- Scooter Hut Titanium Scooter Bar ModelT Lightweight Professional Titanium 690mm
Featured Resources & Analysis
CLINIC submitted a letter to USCIS Director Cissna on May 16, 2019 with recommendations to address and correct its erroneous rejection of Forms I-765 filed by Liberian DED holders. In summary, CLINIC recommends that USCIS should: automatically extend all Liberian DED holders EADs for the 12-month DED period; conduct outreach to ensure the Liberian community has accurate information; and investigate the root causes of the error, make its findings available to the public, and take corrective action to avoid replication.
USCIS mistakenly rejected approximately 155 Liberian DED employment authorization applications (Form I-765) filed prior to May 8, 2019. A computer coding error at the Chicago Lockbox caused the cases to be rejected during initial screening. As a result, USCIS issued rejection notices erroneously stating that the “country...is not currently eligible for DED.”
SILVER SPRING, Maryland – A California federal judge took an appropriate first step April 8 by issuing a New DC12V 10A 2CH 2Channe Radio Remote Control Switch Receiver 4 Metal Push Button Transmitter Fixed Code that temporarily halts the administration’s “Remain in Mexico” policy, said CLINIC Executive Director Anna Gallagher. The Migrant Protection Protocols, as the administration calls the policy, force non-Mexican asylum applicants to stay in Mexico while waiting for their cases to be heard.
SILVER SPRING, Maryland—The Trump administration’s expansion of the Remain in Mexico policy to El Paso, Texas, piles on to its two-year history of cruel and unjustified attacks on asylum seekers.