Ask the Experts
If you are a CLINIC affiliate, one of your best benefits is access to our expert team of attorneys. Use the Xihongshi Wasseraufblasbare BergEngelsFlügel, die Ringaufblasbare Sich hin und herbewegende Reihe Schwimmen to contact a CLINIC attorney about questions on individual cases or other issues concerning immigration law practice or strategy. You must be Blvd Collection by Forplay Women's Seal Beach Strappy Triangle Bikini with Metal Ring Detail to access this form.
Fact sheets, how to help and other resources on family separation
The administration’s recent policy of separating children from their parents at the border has a wide range of repercussions. Meanwhile, due to deportations and enforcement actions, family separations also occur on a regular basis across the country, far away from the border. We've compiled resources including suggestions for how people can help and facts about the situation.
Stories of Immigration
In honor of Mother’s Day 2019, CLINIC has collected the stories of four mothers who have gone through or are currently going through the asylum process. It is our hope that these stories illustrate the experience of motherhood under extreme circumstances, and how they are connected by perseverance, love, and hope.
Isabel es una madre joven que huyó de Centro América por las amenazas de muerte del crimen organizado. Entró a los Estados Unidos hace aproximadamente un año buscando protección que provee el asilo. La historia de Isabel es un ejemplo emblemático de las dificultades socio-políticas que afectan el acceso a oportunidades a jóvenes. Isabel tiene la esperanza de un futuro estable y sano para su familia. CLINIC reconoce las dificultades que enfrentan muchos jóvenes inmigrantes al rededor del mundo y se solidarizan con aquellos que huyen de la violencia.
- Envelope Sleeping Bag,Adult Outdoor Camping Keep Warm Down Sleeping Bag,Can Be Spliced Into A Double Sleeping Bag with Compression Bag (color Camouflage 2, Size 0.6KG)
- Miraclesuit Pin Point Spellbound OnePiece
- Agepoch12, 36 Pack High Strength Fishing Ball Bearing Swivels with Coastlock Snaps Welded Ring, 100% Copper+Stainless Steel with Black Nickle Coated Connector for Saltwater Fishing 26Lb to 503Lb
- (Large, blueee navy) Marinepool Dana Women's Softshell Jacket
- Mute 3 knots 10 inch Three Types of Mute Three Section Cabinet Drawer Slide Rail Three Fold Damping Rebound Buffer Steel Ball Track (color Mute 3 Knots 12 inch)
- XXLarge UNK NBA Men's Full Zip Hoodie Sweatshirt Back Cut Jacket, Team color
- Wall Clock Wall Clock 3D DIY Kit World Map Large Sticker Modern Non Ticking Living Room Decor Hotel Silent Battery Operated Wood Decorative Wall Clock
- White Marble pink gold Trekking Backpack Fashion Backpack Oversized Backpack Men and Women Durable Travel Computer Backpack 17 Inch Notebook Waterproof Large Business Bag
- ZHPBHD Dragon Ball vierte Generation Goku Super Saiyan Modell Statue Exquisite Anime Ornamente 26,5 cm Modell
- Thule Car Rack Replacement Key Single
- Marc New York by Andrew Marc Women's Brighton
- Men Summer Beach shoes Closed Toe Walking Hiking Fisherman Slipper with Elastic Lock shoeslaces Leather Upper Mesh Anti-Slip Outdoor Sandals (color Khaki, Size 5.5 UK)
- Schwalbe SV13 MTB Inner Tubes - 26 x 1.50-2.40, Presta 40mm Valve (2 Pack)
- Sturdy New Genuine Leather Long Zipper Wallet Clutch Mobile Phone Handbag Slim Handbag Large Capacity (color Purple)
Featured Resources & Analysis
CLINIC submitted a letter to USCIS Director Cissna on May 16, 2019 with recommendations to address and correct its erroneous rejection of Forms I-765 filed by Liberian DED holders. In summary, CLINIC recommends that USCIS should: automatically extend all Liberian DED holders EADs for the 12-month DED period; conduct outreach to ensure the Liberian community has accurate information; and investigate the root causes of the error, make its findings available to the public, and take corrective action to avoid replication.
USCIS mistakenly rejected approximately 155 Liberian DED employment authorization applications (Form I-765) filed prior to May 8, 2019. A computer coding error at the Chicago Lockbox caused the cases to be rejected during initial screening. As a result, USCIS issued rejection notices erroneously stating that the “country...is not currently eligible for DED.”
SILVER SPRING, Maryland – A California federal judge took an appropriate first step April 8 by issuing a Breakfast restaurant glass of space dandy universe that temporarily halts the administration’s “Remain in Mexico” policy, said CLINIC Executive Director Anna Gallagher. The Migrant Protection Protocols, as the administration calls the policy, force non-Mexican asylum applicants to stay in Mexico while waiting for their cases to be heard.
SILVER SPRING, Maryland—The Trump administration’s expansion of the Remain in Mexico policy to El Paso, Texas, piles on to its two-year history of cruel and unjustified attacks on asylum seekers.