Ask the Experts
If you are a CLINIC affiliate, one of your best benefits is access to our expert team of attorneys. Use the Grass Deer Art Tractor colorful Styling Rear Windshield Window Car Sticker Decal (Size 147x46cm) to contact a CLINIC attorney about questions on individual cases or other issues concerning immigration law practice or strategy. You must be Yunfeng Abdominal Roller Health Trainer Mute Healthy Belly Wheel Home Strengthen and Tone Your Abs to access this form.
Fact sheets, how to help and other resources on family separation
The administration’s recent policy of separating children from their parents at the border has a wide range of repercussions. Meanwhile, due to deportations and enforcement actions, family separations also occur on a regular basis across the country, far away from the border. We've compiled resources including suggestions for how people can help and facts about the situation.
Stories of Immigration
In honor of Mother’s Day 2019, CLINIC has collected the stories of four mothers who have gone through or are currently going through the asylum process. It is our hope that these stories illustrate the experience of motherhood under extreme circumstances, and how they are connected by perseverance, love, and hope.
Isabel es una madre joven que huyó de Centro América por las amenazas de muerte del crimen organizado. Entró a los Estados Unidos hace aproximadamente un año buscando protección que provee el asilo. La historia de Isabel es un ejemplo emblemático de las dificultades socio-políticas que afectan el acceso a oportunidades a jóvenes. Isabel tiene la esperanza de un futuro estable y sano para su familia. CLINIC reconoce las dificultades que enfrentan muchos jóvenes inmigrantes al rededor del mundo y se solidarizan con aquellos que huyen de la violencia.
- Linear Sensor Near Switch Linear Displacement Sensor Simulation Amount Sensor J4D8V
- (E SS) ESS ESS CROSSBOW POLARIZED ONE crossbow Poraraizudo polarized lenses 7400494 7400494 black FREE
- Lightweight Travel Duffle Bag Sport Gym Bag for Men and Women Overnight Duffel Bag with shoes Compartment (Black with shoes Compartment)
- Grey Casual Men's Chest Bag Oxford Sling Bag Multifunctional Small Male Fashion Shoulder Bags
- Tarpaulin Tarpaulin Sheet Waterproof Soft Environmental Predection Easy to Fold 100g Camping Family Garden Balcony Rain Curtain Sun Predection Plastic with Eyelets
- XBR LED Flashlight Waterproof Rechargeable Handheld Torch Aluminum Alloy Aero Grade Body Adjustable Focus 5 Mode Self-Defense for Camping Hiking Emergency Escape Outdoor Sport(Black)
- 5pcs Lot 15-16cm Big DIY Raccoon Fur Multi Pompom Fur Ball for Knitted Hat Cap Beanies Scarves Real Fur Pom Pom with Button Snap
- Wedding Party Bow Tie Men and Women Wedding Wooden Bow European and American Trend Wooden Bow Tie (color 14, Size Free Size)
- Ladies Shoulder Bag Square Cross Shoulder Bags
- StarBrite 060065 TRANSOM TIEDOWN 2 X 4 (PR)
- 4 Pieces Pactrade Marine Boat LED Livewell Round Button White Courtesy Light OEM Waterproof
- Galati Gear greenical Holster Concealment Rig for 67Inch BBL Autos
- Peanuts Gang Caroling Around the Tree Christmas Decor
- Sena Smart Cycling Helmet, X1, L Size, Grey
- FWDS Telescopic Trekking Pole Ultra Light Aluminum Alloy Folding Walking Stick Cane Walking Out Travel Equipment MultiFunction AntiSkid with Lighting Function 2019 Latest
Featured Resources & Analysis
CLINIC submitted a letter to USCIS Director Cissna on May 16, 2019 with recommendations to address and correct its erroneous rejection of Forms I-765 filed by Liberian DED holders. In summary, CLINIC recommends that USCIS should: automatically extend all Liberian DED holders EADs for the 12-month DED period; conduct outreach to ensure the Liberian community has accurate information; and investigate the root causes of the error, make its findings available to the public, and take corrective action to avoid replication.
USCIS mistakenly rejected approximately 155 Liberian DED employment authorization applications (Form I-765) filed prior to May 8, 2019. A computer coding error at the Chicago Lockbox caused the cases to be rejected during initial screening. As a result, USCIS issued rejection notices erroneously stating that the “country...is not currently eligible for DED.”
SILVER SPRING, Maryland – A California federal judge took an appropriate first step April 8 by issuing a ASdf Outdoor Large Capacity Hiking Climbing Backpacks Bag Army Camouflage Mountaineering Backpack 90L (color Army Green) that temporarily halts the administration’s “Remain in Mexico” policy, said CLINIC Executive Director Anna Gallagher. The Migrant Protection Protocols, as the administration calls the policy, force non-Mexican asylum applicants to stay in Mexico while waiting for their cases to be heard.
SILVER SPRING, Maryland—The Trump administration’s expansion of the Remain in Mexico policy to El Paso, Texas, piles on to its two-year history of cruel and unjustified attacks on asylum seekers.