Ask the Experts
If you are a CLINIC affiliate, one of your best benefits is access to our expert team of attorneys. Use the Fashion Men's Fashion Oxford Casual Comfort Lace Up Classic Carved Outsole Brogue shoes Men's Boots (color Black, Size 7.5 UK) to contact a CLINIC attorney about questions on individual cases or other issues concerning immigration law practice or strategy. You must be Wheels Manufacturing Dropout 229 Hanger to access this form.
Fact sheets, how to help and other resources on family separation
The administration’s recent policy of separating children from their parents at the border has a wide range of repercussions. Meanwhile, due to deportations and enforcement actions, family separations also occur on a regular basis across the country, far away from the border. We've compiled resources including suggestions for how people can help and facts about the situation.
Stories of Immigration
In honor of Mother’s Day 2019, CLINIC has collected the stories of four mothers who have gone through or are currently going through the asylum process. It is our hope that these stories illustrate the experience of motherhood under extreme circumstances, and how they are connected by perseverance, love, and hope.
Isabel es una madre joven que huyó de Centro América por las amenazas de muerte del crimen organizado. Entró a los Estados Unidos hace aproximadamente un año buscando protección que provee el asilo. La historia de Isabel es un ejemplo emblemático de las dificultades socio-políticas que afectan el acceso a oportunidades a jóvenes. Isabel tiene la esperanza de un futuro estable y sano para su familia. CLINIC reconoce las dificultades que enfrentan muchos jóvenes inmigrantes al rededor del mundo y se solidarizan con aquellos que huyen de la violencia.
- Swiss Gear Pink Digi Camo Computer Backpack Large Capacity School Travel Pack
- Tactical Package, Sling Bags Tactical Chest Pack Waterproof Rucksack Single Strap Military Backpacks for Hiking Trekking for Men Women Green Black Camouflage Khaki
- Fincos Turbo Charger RHF5 8971228843 VJ33 WL85 WL85c for Mazda B2500 MPV for Ford Ranger Double Cab WLT J82Y 2.5L Turbocharger
- Craft Sportswear Men's Isola Nordic Cross Country Skiing Waterproof and Windproof Ski Jacket with Ski Pass Pocket
- Outdoor Air Sofa,Portable Antiair Leaking Inflatable Lounger Fast Inflatable Lounger for Beach Travel Pool
- Tarp Black Thicken Tarpaulin with Eyelets, Heavy Duty Sunscreen Tarps Shade, Truck Shed Cloth 450g m2
- Dark blueee One Size 40L Waterproof Hiking Bag Cycling Climbing Rucksack Travel Outdoo rMen Women Sports Bag
- Men's Lightweight Running shoes Slip On Sneakers Outdoor Breathable Athletic shoes
- New SS5GL SS5GL SS5 SS5 0.49N Micro Switch Travel Switch DIP3
- Men's and Women's Cycling Helmets Ultralight Bike Helmet, Road Mountain Bike Adjustable with Men's Cycling Helmet Female, 5762 cm
- Yoga Block Gym Training Home Exercise Fitness Workout Brick 9 X6 X4
- Cutout orange FEESHOW Girls' Sequined Camisole Leotard Dress Ballet Tutu Skirt Dance Costumes
- Koppers Sardine Scaled Salt Water Twitchbait, Natural Metall
- TWINSET Women's PA822R00006 Black Acetate Pants
- Colmar 2836 192 Women's Ski Jacket, women's, 2836 192
- Animal Butterfly blueee Ingreened Umbrella Large Double Layer Outdoor Rain Sun Car Reversible Umbrella
Featured Resources & Analysis
CLINIC submitted a letter to USCIS Director Cissna on May 16, 2019 with recommendations to address and correct its erroneous rejection of Forms I-765 filed by Liberian DED holders. In summary, CLINIC recommends that USCIS should: automatically extend all Liberian DED holders EADs for the 12-month DED period; conduct outreach to ensure the Liberian community has accurate information; and investigate the root causes of the error, make its findings available to the public, and take corrective action to avoid replication.
USCIS mistakenly rejected approximately 155 Liberian DED employment authorization applications (Form I-765) filed prior to May 8, 2019. A computer coding error at the Chicago Lockbox caused the cases to be rejected during initial screening. As a result, USCIS issued rejection notices erroneously stating that the “country...is not currently eligible for DED.”
SILVER SPRING, Maryland – A California federal judge took an appropriate first step April 8 by issuing a Zippo Skull Snake Coil Nickel Made in USA GENUINE and ORIGINAL PackingZippo Skull Snake Coil Nickel Made in USA GENUINE and ORIGINAL Packing that temporarily halts the administration’s “Remain in Mexico” policy, said CLINIC Executive Director Anna Gallagher. The Migrant Protection Protocols, as the administration calls the policy, force non-Mexican asylum applicants to stay in Mexico while waiting for their cases to be heard.
SILVER SPRING, Maryland—The Trump administration’s expansion of the Remain in Mexico policy to El Paso, Texas, piles on to its two-year history of cruel and unjustified attacks on asylum seekers.